Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our visit to Auntie Lesli's




While awaiting the completion of my hormonal balancing-if there is such a thing, Lesli was so sweet to take care of me and the kids for a while. This was after Tiffany took the boys for a couple of days with her four kids and three extra that she babysits (how does she do it?). Preston asked me while we were at Lesli's if we had two homes; I guess that was his way of asking what the heck we were doing away from home so long. Lesli was so thoughtful in trying to make her house as normal for the kids as possible and even made them a reward system for good behavior since she knew we did something like that at home. While we were there she took the boys to Build-A-Bear for Preston's birthday. They had so much fun that I wished I had taken my video camera to capture their excitement.

No comments: