Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Little Princesses

Brekyn has come and stayed overnight a couple of times and both times we have had so much fun. She loves to have her nails painted and she lets me play with her hair and take her shopping. She is so fun! I am so excited for the day when I can do all these things with Kelci.

The last time she came we did all of the above, but we had a photo shoot too. She wanted to wear my "beauty pageant crown" and be a princess. We got Kelci all dressed up too and took their picture together. Preston kept asking if he could take a picture-he saw Tent doing it and figured he was big enough to do it too.

We got the princesses all posed and told them to smile. Brekyn kept doing her unnatural smile and Kelci just cried. After I gave up on the whole perfect picture idea I let Preston have a "shot" at it. Turns out he is a pretty good photographer.

This is my shot.





This is Preston's Shot.

No comments: