Thursday, September 25, 2008

Comment in response to Terra's post, by nate.

You should read Terra's previous two post's first. This is in response to hers. By nate t.

First off, I want to take a moment and clarify to everyone that when Terra says that she may be spending too much time cleaning rather than playing with the kids etc., though she may be right, that doesn't mean that she doesn't play with the kids. Terra gives her children so much attention and her kids are such a priority to her. I have seen Terra do more with her kids and clean the house like a whirlwind than most parents do with just their kids. She is a wonderful mother. She is by far a better mother than a "house cleaner". I don't mean that she doesn't do both greatly. I do love her with all my heart and appreciate the sweet spirit and good heart she has.

As for my new part-time job. I prefer "lunch lady". I am the only guy that works there and I made them laugh when I told them that I had always wanted to be a lunch lady. They said that it's not all that it is cracked up to be. Basically I do a lot of dishes and take out trash, do floors etc. It is a very prestigious job. I actually am grateful for the opportunity to work.

I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know what a great wife I have and how I don't think she gives herself enough credit. I love her dearly.

No comments: