Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun Times

I love living in a small town! I love that there is almost always something going on and that the community is so good about supporting one another's events. I love the 24th of July celebration, the high school sports and the County Fair!

This year we went on the night of the wristbands (flat fee for as many rides as you want)night. Tiffany and Justin came that day too so we could take all the kids together. They all had a great time!

Nathan couldn't go that night, so we went again on Saturday. He and Preston enjoyed a few rides together that day. We love to go and visit with everyone there. We ran into a few people we had not seen in a while. We look forward to the fair every year.

5 comments:

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Hey Tanners! I am so glad I found your blog! I promise I am not some crazy blog stalker, but hey if it helps you find your friends! Right?? Super cute family!
Amber

Katie said...

I agree.

Love Lorri said...

Cute pictures guys! Who took them? They are beautiful!

Katie said...

Thank you for your nice comment to my post. I realized the other day (when we got together) that I miss our daily conversations during preschool. I really want to keep in touch. I look forward to staying up with your blog. I really hope things work out for you and Nathan. Thankyou for your friendship. Also, thank you for the web address. I will always turn to you when I need advice on cutting costs. You are amazing.

The Tanners said...

The pictures were taken at Wal Mart in Show Low-the lady did a really great job.