Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kelci's Blessing





This was such a special day for our family! Kelci recieved her blessing in the same little dress that i was blessed in 26 years ago. Auntie Tiffany made her a perfectly matching girly headband to match and made her several little bracelets-one of which she wore for her blessing. Thank you so much Auntie! Nathan gave her a beautiful blessing telling her her Heavenly Father loves her and try not to be distracted by the world. He blessed her to cultivate her talents that she had been given and to always know she is a Child of God. This was an extra special testimony meeting too. Preston and Hayden both bore their testimonies. We were so proud of them. After church we had a birthday lunch for Nathan . Janet Hannah came and Kelci was really comfortable with her. Janet is loved by our whole family and is best nursery leader ever!

1 comment:

Love Lorri said...

Just a quick note Auntie Lorri taught Auntie Tiff how to make the ADORAABLE bows...ok I used to make them for arli and one day recently over the phone tiff asked how I did it. LOL do I sound like a bitter older sister who feels the need to be included even though I live 2000 miles away? I didnt show her she figured it out and obviously did an amazing job! SHe really is a talented lady! Kelci looks beautiful and I am so sad i am missing all the fun! Your doing an amazing job on your blog, I enjoy hearing about your adventures. Kiss the kids for me. love and miss you!