Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What a Relief!

With life stressful most of the time, I have really learned to appreciate the little things. Monday morning I called to pay my electric bill and it had been paid and had $118 credit. Later that day my aunt called and said they needed Nate to sub a couple days this week. To top it off, I went to check my mail and found out my house payment went down $40 something a month. I could not believe all the good things happening.

Yesterday, I got a call from Preston's school. They said they finally had an opening for him and he could start right then. HE was so excited-I was too! I did not know what to do with the time I had while the two little ones were sleeping. I did homework-can you believe it. I am almost done with all my classes-one final and a few little things left. Can't wait to be done!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Enjoy the quiet times...they dont come often enough! lol

Katie said...

That is wonderful Terra. Heavenly Father works through angels around us. You definitely have people who love you.

Lesli said...

Great news Terra! I agree with Katie, you are loved! I heard Preston learned to ride a bike! Wow! We miss you guys. Post more photos...I want to see that baby girl! Love you!