Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How Sweet


Preston took this picture of Kelci while she was swinging-thus the reason half her head is gone.






Kelci was laying on the floor by me this morning. I had told Preston to go get clothes to get dressed for school. He came back and started to get dressed and then started playing with Kelci (a four year old attention span leaves a little to be desired). He was so cute that I motioned to Nate to take pictures since the camera was right next to him. At one point he started singing the Tiny Tim song. This was seriously a super sweet moment for me to witness.

1 comment:

Lesli said...

How sweet!!! :o) When I first looked at this is reminded me so much of you, Nate! He looks JUST like you when you were young! I also think back when you would play with Ashli, you were really sweet with her too.