Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a surprise!


When we woke up on Monday morning, we had a nice surprise...SNOW! The boys were so excited that they wanted to go right outside, in their pajamas at 7AM. I made them wait a little while, but when my dad left for work-I couldn't keep them in any longer. I did manage to get boots and coats on them before they ran out the door.



Notice Tracen's coat is huge-guess it will be put up for next winter since it reaches his knees.

Preston is explaining to Tracen right this moment that he can't eat the snow-"huh mom." Notice that in the first photo he has snow on his face from eating it though. They always know the rules when it comes to telling their siblings what to do, but conveniently forget when they do it. I don't really care, unless it is yellow snow, but don't tell them that. Like dad says, "they'll only do it once."

He realized I was taking pictures of him-so he decided to pose for me-he is so sweet!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Those boys should see all the snow up here right now. It snowed all night and has continued all day. I will post pictures of it soon. If it wasn't so cold and blizzardly, I would want to take the kids out sledding.