Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kelci's Earrings


So I could not wait to pierce Kelci's ears. I thought I would wait until she was like five or so, until I saw Kali's ears. They were way too cute! I decided to do her ears before I got Christmas pictures taken. SO Friday was the big day. Tiffany and I went together and Tiffany actually picked and paid for them and even held Kelci while they were doing it. This was Tiff's Christmas gift to Kelci-one that will last forever. Since Tiffany and Kelci have the same birthstone, that is what she chose-very sweet. They look adorable! I am so glad I did them; now she looks like a girl without a bow on.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the rubys... She is SO sweet!! She always looks like a girl tho.(even w/o earrings) Love Ya Tiff

Lesli said...

OMG! I can't believe you did it!! Did she scream! I gotta call you! We have been so happy we did Kali's! It is true, we haven't been asked ONCE if she is a girl or a boy! :o) Post some pics of her so I can see her!! Awww! Love you guys!