Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Proud-not mad


I went to put Tracen to bed tonite and saw this written on the door. It says "Preston" if you couldn't tell. I normally would have been mad that he vandalized the door, but he wrote his name so straight and nice. I was so proud I had to take a picture and put it on here to share. He doesn't know that I loved it-Nate noticed and was proud too. I love kids-some days can be hard, but I know I will miss the hard days when my kids are gone and will give anything to have them back.

4 comments:

kh said...

Hey Terra, could you please email me your address? I would love to mail you guys a Xmas card.

(sorry to comment! I don't have your email address! THANKS!)

mkhansenfam at gmail dot com

*Amy * said...

Hey- I totally agree. My five-year-old pulls doosies all the time and sometimes you just have to laugh because you are going to want them back when they are gone, and all their mischief!

The Tanners said...

Terra's grandma always says that she believes a house should be lived in. When it is all said and done, does it really matter if the carpet isn't very nice. Let kids be kids. Don't get me wrong, I do have some standards.

Nate T.

Lesli said...

I must admit, he did do a good job on his name! I am a proud auntie! Silly Preston! :o) I hope is doing well. I miss the stinker!! Love you!