Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our 7th Anniversary

Tomorrow is our seventh anniversary-amazing. I used to think that people who were married for ten years were so old and had been married forever. Seven years went by so fast, I regret feeling that way. I also am amazed at how much we are still learning about each other and maturing as time goes on.

Nathan got a hotel room for us tonight and made arrangements for our children-all on his own. This was really sweet-he surprised me-sort of. He still had to clear a couple of things with me, but I was so happy to see he had wanted to do something sweet for me. It will be nice to spend time with only my husband and remember what he is like-without all the distractions.

I really love my husband and all his little quirks. He twirls his hair, loves to laugh, loves to cuddle, likes extra mayo on his sandwiches, likes his underwear rolled-not folded, likes his toothbrush on the left side of the holder, loves basketball, loves St. Johns, loves his mom, loves his children, and treasures me.

He is a simple man and enjoys life's simple pleasures. He has really made me appreciate the little things in life. I am a better person because of him. He recognized potential in me that I did not know I possessed. I am truly grateful for him. I love you Nathan Alton Tanner! Thank you for loving me.

3 comments:

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Congratulations!! Time seems to fly! I still remember going to your wedding. That was so sweet of Nathan to want to surprise you!I hope you have a wonderful night! Those don't seem to come as often as they should with these little kidos we have been blessed with!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy every minute.

Love Lorri said...

happy anniversary! I cant believe it has been so long! Next thing you know youll be married 22 years and then you can say your old. Just wait for the big 50!