Saturday, October 4, 2008

Substituting

It was really a lot of fun! I was really amazed at how much I enjoyed it. I think I really would like to teach. I definitely enjoy the older kids-no more preschool for me. The kids were really pretty good for me. I tried to lay down the rules first and then let them enjoy themselves when their work was done. It helped that I knew quite a few of the kids too. I am excited to substitute again.

Nathan is famous with the kids at the middle school too. They really seem to enjoy him, and he doesn't hardly interact with them at all yet. I think he will be a great teacher. One of the kids in class yesterday was a little girl Nate taught in primary years ago. She really liked him as a teacher. I overheard her little friend tell her she thought Nate was cute when she was little. I thought that was so sweet.

No comments: