Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rough Day

What a day! I have officially decided that I do not want to teach for a career. I enjoy some aspects of teaching, but do not want to deal with all the other stuff that goes a long with it. I feel like I can be a good mom or a good teacher, but think it would be difficult to do both at this point in my life. I have always wanted to be in business and think I am going to pursue that avenue instead.

Life has been so crazy lately. We are now not renting our home to the family we were planning on. Things just were going in a direction that was not good for us in the long run. I hope things will work out. We will be down in the valley as of Monday the 27th. I can't believe it. I have so many mixed emotions right now about everything.

The more time goes on the more I realize that I do not have a plan for life. I have a lot of wants and needs and recognize my blessings and hope for the best. I love my life and my family no matter what. I really treasure the time that I have with them and hope to be granted much more time in the future. I know my Heavenly Father loves me and wants what is best for me.

I am excited for my new adventure and am learning to go with the flow and recognize good things when they happen. I am blessed to have such supportive and loving people in my life and willing to serve me and my family. To everyone in my life-thank you for all you do. I really love and appreciate you all! You are what makes this time in my life bearable.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, I can't believe you're going. Keep in touch. I'm so glad we have blogging. Good luck with everything.