Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Wonderful Day!

Yesterday my brother came home from an honorable mission in Chile. It was so fun to see the excitement in his eyes and all those who came to see him home. He had not changed from his jokeful and fun self. He did however, come home with a spirit about him that anyone could see, a testimony a thousand times stronger than when he left and a love for his fellowman that had only grown.

He has turned into a fine man and a great future husband and father. I am particularly proud of him and the example that he set for me and my children. My boys have a respect and love for missionaries and look forward to the day when they get to be one. For now they just have the suit and future missionary name tag.

Thank you Heavenly Father for helping him serve well and keeping him safe until he was returned back to us.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Im so glad hes home safe and sound... Love you guys!!! xoxox

Tinney Tribe! said...

I am so happy for your family!

The Burtons said...

You're making me Sooooo excited for when my little brother comes home. Hopefully, if he doesn't do anything too stupid it'll be in September. Hooray for good missionaries!