Saturday, April 4, 2009

Quick Update

So, we are a part of the online world again! I am so happy! Since the last post-we have been really busy. We took the boys to Disney Land, moved into our own apartment (Dobson and Guadalupe about), I got a promotion and had my 27th birthday and Kelci started crawling! Life is great and family is better!

On a spiritual note; I love conference and always feel so much better about life after listening to the speakers. I really loved the analogy of how building our homes on rock doesn't keep the wind and the rain away, but helps the home make it through the elements in tact. This is so true and really hit home for me at this point in my life. I also found it interesting that they spoke about wants and needs-I have really learned what I can live without recently. I have learned too how truly blessed I am and what things are really important.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Hooray! You're back online! It was really good to talk to you yesterday although now you have me freaked out about contracting some terminal illness! I am so glad that you are doing okay. I can't believe you got to go to Disney Land. Post some pictures when you get the chance.

Tiffany said...

Cant wait to see you guys... sure miss you!

Jaime said...

Glad to hear you are amongst the living again! :) Sorry about the car, but like you say...Count Your Blessings.

Tiffany said...

i have missed your preachings. my spiritual life has floundered since you went off line. thank you for coming back. my salvation is once again ensured.

justin

The Burtons said...

Welome back to blogging! And yes, GC is always so awesome. I wish it was more often. Hope your settling in after your move!

Amanda said...

I love that you guys are down here now :) We've been having fun :)

Anonymous said...

I think it has been too long since I have cought up with your blog. I think you are in our Stake! Mesa West--let me guess. Keating ward maybe? You are SO close to us!