Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Now What

So I didn't get the job-at least not right now. They want me to spend a little more time with the company-could be months or years, they didn't give me a time line yet. I was bummed, but feel like it was not meant to be since I had several people praying and hoping that we would be moving to Tucson. I guess the Lord has other plans. I guess we shall see what happens next.

My brother Garett comes home in one week! I am overly excited! He has never met Kelci and the boys were just babies really when he left. I am excited to spend time with him and see how much he has changed, as we all have a bit in two years. I am so proud of my brother and the choices that he has made throughout his life. He is a great example to me and my family. I love that my boys want to be missionaries like their uncle Garett. I can't wait for Garett to marry and give me some nieces and nephews too! Hopefully it won't be too long.

So, I am so confused on one hand about what to do to support our family, yet overjoyed with the blessing of being able to see my brother again after so long.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I could only read the first line or so because of your font color, but sorry you didn't get the job. just remember when one door closes, another opens!

The Tanners said...

That is so funny you said that about the color-Tiff told me the same thing, that is what happens when you change your background at 5AM and just check to make sure the background showed up right. I have fixed the problem.

Katie said...

Terra, I'm so sorry you didn't get the job, but maybe steady is better. You guys have been so unsettled for a while now, and starting a new Important job in a new place could be pretty stressful on your family. That would just be a lot of change really quickly. You are trying so hard to do what's right, I'm sure you will be taken care of. You know me, got to give some kind of advice. :)