Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update

Well, we are officially in the valley now. I started work on Monday and last night was my first official non-paperwork day. I love my job! It is very fast paced and there are always new faces. I am excited for the day that I can do my own tables. I love the smell of the kitchen, it reminds me of growing up with long days at the restaurant with my dad. Thanks dad for teaching me hard work ethics and giving me experience that is useful to me still.

Nathan and Preston joined me and the little ones at my aunts house late Thursday night after 8 days of being apart. We are glad to be back together as a family. Tracen was asleep when they got home, but woke up as soon as he heard Preston's voice-eyes still closed-to play with his brother. It was really sweet to watch.

We are excited to have things working out for us finally. We really miss the White Mountains, but are planning to visit soon. This week we hope. Thanks to all who have helped us make the transition. Fellows family, we miss you and will visit soon! Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I really, really hope things are okay. How many hours are you working? I am in SJ again with the kids. I'd like to stop by and visit, dang it. I'm glad you've got people who are willing to help you out. Good luck with everything.

The Burtons said...

Oh, I am jealous of you! I wish we could move back to the Valley. I am a city girl through and through. Good luck with the all the changes!

Tiffany said...

Cant wait for you guys to visit!! I miss you already! :(