Sunday, January 11, 2009

Preston went shopping with me the day after New Years-we were both super sick and only went to get groceries, but then mom found lots of stuff for Ebay and ended up taking a really long time. He was such a good sport, never complaining or getting into thins, just sitting in the cart covered with stuff waiting for mom to finish shopping. We did make a mad dash to the bathroom four times for him while we were there-poor kid, but he was so good. He asked me if he could get a snake-I never thought that 88 cent snake would keep him entertained as long as it did. He even put it in a seat belt in the van and named it "Snake Tanner".

The snake looks real in this picture Preston took.

Kelci just hanging out on the floor. She is so easy going-I love it!

Tracen put these antlers on Kelci one day, they looked so cute I had to take a picture. Tracen is really good about sharing with Kelci-he loves to bring her toys, blankets, and food. He will even make her bottles of water and try to feed her. He is a great big brother!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I don't think a fake snake will EVER be in my basket to purchase. They give me the ebgb's BAD!

The Burtons said...

We had an $.88 snake until our dog chewed it up a little while ago. Gotta love boys! Hey, I do know your shumway friends. I am in the same bunco group as her. They are a cute family.