Saturday, January 17, 2009

"I did it all by myself"

Tracen is now potty trained! My life the last couple of weeks has been full of rushed trips to the bathroom, wet bathroom floors (not water), stinky excitement and pee pee dancing. The other day Tracen attempted to poop-all by himself. I went into the bathroom and found him washing his hands when he was all done. He was so proud of himself. However, he had not wiped and when he pulled his pants up his super runny discharge was coming out of his pants and had been smeard all up his back. I wanted to take a picture and post it, but thought it would be too innappropriate. I had to bathe him and change his clothes, while trying to explain to him that he did a great job, but mommy needs to help him wipe still. He has been so funny to potty train! He is fully trained now, but still sleeps in diaper (with undies on top) until I think I am ready to attempt diaper free nights. The excitement of raising children never ends!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Way to go Tracen!
Terra, I checked out your memorial site for Amber. What a neat thing to have. I read through some of the things that you wrote to her. A lot about what you wish she could be here for. Things sisters should do together. It made me think, "Do I even do those things with MY sisters who are living?" I guess we take life for granted. I have never lost someone so close to me. I don't know how you do it. Thanks for the reminder of how precious life is.

Tiffany said...

Yeah Tracen!!! Auntie loves you tons and Im so proud of you!! Good job!!