Sunday, January 11, 2009

Feeding Time

Kelci is now on solids! I wanted to nurse only for the first year and my dr. laughed at me. He said he has never seen an American woman nurse without supplementing for a whole year. He told me to go as long as I could and we would reevaluate at each appointment to see how Kelci was doing. She was throwing up a lot in the last week and so I took her in to the dr. We decided that since she was not sleeping so well at night and her weight gain was just "okay" that we would introduce solids to her diet.

She caught on to eating quicker than my boys, she is not great at it yet, but way easier than Tracen for sure. She loves to eat! These pictures were taken by Preston since mom was feeding her.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Shes so big now! SOrry to say...but shes growing up!!